About the UA
Since its founding in 1885, the University of Arizona has stood as a national leader in practical education that helps students achieve incredible things. As one of the premier engineering schools in the country, our mission is to graduate students who are sought after by employers and prepared to embark on engaging, fulfilling careers.
Equipped with skills, knowledge, experience, and the entrepreneurial spirit they gain at the UA, our students become highly skilled members of society who lead with determination, innovate without limits and benefit our state, our nation, and the world in boundless ways.
Here are just some of the things we’ve accomplished so far as a community of innovators – students and faculty alike. With your help, we hope to keep reaching for new frontiers:
- #64 Best Engineering Schools (U.S. News & World Report)
- #24 in Industrial / Manufacturing / Systems Engineering
- #38 Electrical / Electronic / Communications Engineering
- #45 in Computer Engineering
- #57 in Materials Engineering
- #52 in Mechanical Engineering
- #38 Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs (U.S. News & World Report)
- #22 Best Online Graduate Engineering Program for Veterans (U.S. News & World Report)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) ranks the UA 38th in research and development expenditures among public universities and colleges, and 38th among public and private universities and colleges
- Princeton Review lists the UA as one of “The Best Western Colleges”
- The UA ranks #52 nationally according to the Center for University World Rankings
- #117 National Universities (U.S. News & World Report)
- One of the nation’s top producers of Fulbright Scholars
- Member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), one of 62 leading public and private research universities in the United States and Canada and the only AAU member in Arizona
To learn more and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (888) 658-2042 to speak to one of our Admissions Counselors about the University of Arizona’s online engineering programs.
The University of Arizona respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Arizona, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.